SHOPPING BASKET0 items - £0.00
Do away with fiddly egg blowing and tricky dye mixes and decorate your eggs with felt pens for an effortless take on colourful Easter eggs. From playful polka dots, funny faces and patchwork colours to grown-up monochrome and simple Scandi designs, get creative with these clever felt tip pens, available in all good craft shops. You can also find pretty blue eggs in larger supermarkets.
Easter egg fortune
Treat someone special to a heartfelt message in a sweet, decorated egg with this captivating DIY. Use a pin to create a small hole at both ends of the egg, blow out the contents and decorate the shell. Then write a message on a slim strip of paper, roll it into a tight scroll and carefully push into the hole. This one might be big on time, but it will also be big on the surprise factor!
Click here for image source.
Bunny tail bags
This quick DIY is perfect for Easter party bags or treasure hunt treats. Simply glue large cotton balls to plain brown bags for an instant dose of fun that is both charming, yet inexpensive.
Image source: http://www.hellolovedesigns.com/277/
The chocolate-free Easter hunt
Give kids (and adults) an extra special treat with a treasure hunt full of fun goodies to collect and share.
1) Lego Minifigures. Available from Lego here.
2) Tyrex Magnet. Available from our own store here. It is also available as a set of 4 Tyrex Magnets in different colours and patterns here.
3) Instant Comfort pocket box. Available here.
4) Papermash glitter tape set. Available from Papermash webshop here.
5) Flying Pigs Magnet Set. Available here from our own shop.